Time Flies...


Has it really been over a week since I last posted?  Where does the time go?
 

I've been busier than usual (if you can believe that!) and blogging is one of those things that fell by the wayside.  I hate it when that happens, but I've not had time to sit in front of the computer and paint or put my thoughts together in a while.
 

I just finished this really cute sports canvas and shipped it out last week.  It is designed the match the PBK bedding that you can see by clicking here.  It was requested for the forest green in that example to be switched to navy blue.  This canvas has a lot of steps and takes a while to complete, but I am always so happy with the results.


The big news at our house is that Carter started playing elementary school basketball!  
 

The kids both attend and I teach at Centertown Elementary School so we are all Warriors!  Carter has played in the Upward League for a couple of years, but this preseason tournament was his "professional" debut.
 

They ended up winning by two points in overtime.  I could barely teach today from the sore throat that I had as a result.  We get to do it all again on Thursday night.  I am looking forward to this season!
 

There's my son giving me a little look after their big win.  To me, he is still my little boy and in my mind he's small.  He looks so big on the court!
 

Way to go, Warriors!







Comments