Is It Really That Time Already?


I'm talking about Christmas, of course!  It is time for me to start getting ready for the holiday season.  I've already had several people ask me about or place Christmas orders.  I am happy to take them now!


Suzette York placed this holiday order a while back.  She was really on top of things!  Thank you so much, Suzette!  I love this three piece joy set.  The colors are definitely for the holidays but not too holiday - if that makes any sense!  They look great standing on the mantle.


This 10x10 Santa face is one of my favorites for Christmas.  I decorate is red and white with lots of stripes, polka, dots, and Santas.  I use little touches of other colors like aqua and lime.  This would fit in perfectly!  This size looks great on a door or in a wreath.

I will stop taking Christmas orders on November 10.  Be checking your lists and getting in touch with me soon!












Comments