Austie

I had to keep this one a secret until baby Austie got here.  Her name was a secret!  I am so in love with this set of paintings and it was hard to wait!



Tiffany Gannon sent me the bedding because this coral color is a very specific shade.  I had to custom mix this one!  The prints exactly match the pillow and mobile that she sent me.  This piece is for over the crib.



I absolutely love this quote that Tiffany chose.  It mirrors the name canvas.  She requested for it to be vertical rather than the usual horizontal - perfect for a smaller space.


Here's everything for little Austie's nursery.  You can see her pillow and mobile in the upper corners.  Is that a match or is that a match?!


Finally, Tiffany also ordered three 4x12's with a famous quote from "The Help".  I just read that book and was so happy to paint these.
Baby girl is gorgeous and I know your nursery is, too!  Congratulations, Gannon family!










Comments