Almost Summer!


The school year is coming to an end for me.  Even though this is one of the most enjoyable times of the year, it is also one of the busiest.  There is rarely a day, during or after school hours, that I don't have something extra going on.  Whew!  I'll make it!
Lauren is playing t-ball this year.  She takes it very seriously!  Are we at the ballpark every night?  Most definitely.


I've had a lot of emails about teacher gifts and getting them done in the next couple of weeks.  I'm sorry, but I just can't do that.  I know you all understand!  I do have some options for you.  I have adorable new gift certificates.  I adore getting gift certificates!  
I also have these wooden owl plaques that would be great for the classroom or for your special teacher's home.  I can get them detailed in your requested colors and personalized pretty quick.  They are $20.00 each.


I also have the two tin and wood daisy signs available for immediate personalization and delivery.  Like the owls, they could be used in the classroom or at home.  So cute!  They are $25.00 each.

Comments