The Great Outdoors...and Then Some!

Today I am covering several topics with one post! During busy times like this, it pays to be efficient. First off, I am terribly excited to be entering to win a week at an awesome sleep-away camp in Colorado for my daughter. This looks like an awesome, once in a lifetime kind of thing just look at that gorgeous scenery! Being from Tennessee, it would be a real treat to rock climb, kayak, and just enjoy these mountains. Click here to see more about AO Camps.

I am entering to win a session of Colorado summer camp for a child at Altogether Outdoors from The SITS Girls!


I always like to include some artwork - since this an art blog - in each post. I went the this rustic established canvas that I did a while back. I love the heavy distressing around the edges.



Here's a better look at it - so pretty! This picture make me a little sad for our old house. I still have several more pictures to share that show little snippets of the place. For all of those of you who keep asking, the boxes are not all packed. I don't think they will be until school is out! On the plus side, my husband promises to put my new art table together this weekend. Yay!



Finally, a little craft project sneak peek! It's been a while since I've shared a tutorial on anything but being crazy! I did a fancy lampshade for Miss Lauren's room. It turned out really pretty so I'll show you how to make one, too.

I think that's enough for one post! Have a great rest of the day...I'm off to Family Reading Night!













Comments