Moving Madness



All of the paperwork is now complete! As of tomorrow, our moving process officially begins. The painters and carpet cleaners are going to be working over the next few days to get the new place move in ready. We are overwhelmed but incredibly excited. This is a big deal for us!


I had not planned to stop taking orders. However, I've had a bit of "order explosion" lately and am feeling the pressure of keeping up. All of my painting supplies are being packed up over the weekend and I'm not sure when they will be unpacked and organized again.
I know you all hate to wait. I hate to make you wait. For this reason, there is a hold on orders until further notice. Thank you so much for your interest and understanding. Keep checking the blog - I still have TONS of stuff to share!

Comments