Show Us Your Life - What You Make Or Sell

I just love the Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life series. I always find the neatest things and love looking through all of the blogs. I try to participate whenever I can. I was excited to see this these on the schedule - it's perfect for me!


I've always painted...always. In my second grade journal we had to write about what we wanted to be when we grew up. That is the first time "artist" popped up as a dream for me and it never changed. I graduated from college with a degree in Graphic Design. It was long path but I ended up in education. I love using art in the classroom as much as possible and get to incorporate lots of creativity every single day.
When I'm not teaching, I'm running Dream Custom Artwork - these photos are really my well used supplies in my home studio. I was painting for myself and had tons of ideas. I needed an outlet. I set up a blog and took a few orders from friends...and here we are five years later! I love painting for other people and creating things that they will enjoy.
You can see lots more details about me, what I do, and how to order in the sidebar. I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks so much for visiting today!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, Brandie!! Your work is so cute! I'm thinking of what I could order...... Thanks for stopping by Walnut Hill too!! I can't believe how much traffic posting at Kelly's Korner has generated. Thanks again!