Neutral Love


Neutrals and earth tones are just my favorite. A little touch of color here and there is all you need in my opinion. It seems that a lot of people agree with me! I've been using bottles and bottles of cream, khaki, and chocolate brown paint lately. Ha!
I love this pretty monogram with only a hint a pale aqua in the ribbon. 8x10 - $25.


A distressed family canvas in all taupes, cream, and brown - so pretty! The burlap ribbon goes so well with this one. 8x10 - $25.


So true! Here you see the earth tones with black. This is a favorite color combination and is so classic. 5x5 - $15.


These are so cute for those of you who prefer bare feet in your house! The khaki, cream, and brown look so good layered over each other. 6x9 - $20 or 8x10 - $25.


Finally, a little sage green with the cream and brown. So pretty and peaceful! I love this as a wedding or anniversary gift. 8x10 - $25.

Comments