Random


I had several of these assorted canvases that don't really seem to go together, but don't really go with anything else either! I guess they are all in the same color family...we'll go with that. I do love all of the earth tones used in these canvases. That burnt orange is quickly becoming a favorite and not just for fall.
This one was ordered by Leslee Sanders as a gift for a teacher. This teacher kind of has "think success" as a motto. Leslee thought it would be a good idea to have it on a canvas for her office. How thoughtful!


My mom ordered this one to take to a Thanksgiving dinner. I had done one for the mother of the family and the daughter wanted it. The mother wouldn't give it to her! Ha! My mom settled the feud and now everyone has an owl and is happy again.


I've done this design so many times that I've lost count. It's always a pleasure to paint. These two were etsy orders that shipped off a long time ago and I honestly have forgotten to where!


Just to make this even more random, I decided to include my favorite photo from my family's Thanksgiving. My grandmother is 86 years old and still hosts lunch at her house. Every time I see this picture, I feel so thankful!

Comments