Families


We had our first Christmas celebration last night at MeMaw and Steve's house. I love having our dinners and get-togethers all spread out. We don't feel so rushed and really get to enjoy each one. Here's the Martin family! My sweet little nieces and nephew are growing up so fast.


My kids are also growing up. I looked at photos from last Christmas and there is such a difference! It just reminds me to really make an effort to enjoy each moment.


Hailey Dolbare ordered a set of family canvases for her parents and her in-laws. I think they make the perfect Christmas gift! I love how they turned out!



Lauran Nichols had some friends who got married and she had this canvas painted and shipped to them. I got an email from the bride who said that she loved it!


Stephanie Vance ordered this one also as a Christmas gift. Look how perfectly it matches my couch and pillow!


Here's MeMaw and Steve with the grandkids. We had a great night and are already looking forward to next year!

Comments