One Fish, Two Fish...

One day, two days...that's all I have left until fall break starts! I'm sorry, but that's about all that's on my mind right now. This upper respiratory infection really got me down and I am so looking forward to a little break. My etsy shop is already on vacation mode and I am putting down the brushes for a few days. I need to!


Anita Nunley recently ordered this 12x12 as a baby gift. It started out just like any other polka dots order, but there is just something about it that I love.


Maybe it is the color combination. Maybe it is the clean lines of the name. Maybe it is that turned out very balanced (I like that!). Whatever it is, I like it!


Here is the crib sheet that it matches. The walls will be light blue. I thought that red ribbon would really stand out! The title of this blog post comes from the fact that this is Dr. Seuss "One Fish, Two Fish" themed bedding. Thank you so much for the order, Anita!

Comments