Lots of Dots and Coughs


This bathroom set is usually four 5x5 canvases. Melissa in Indiana wanted a custom order done on 10x10's. At first I thought the bigger size might be too much, but I ended up loving it! It definitely game me more room to work!


Melissa asked for a cream background, chocolate brown writing, and yellow, lime, and burnt orange dots. I love all of these colors with the neutral khaki.


I hope she'll send me pictures if all four hanging together!


Here's another set of the usual 5x5 size. Okay, I admit it. I love them, too!

I know there are some of you who have been on the list for a while now. I apologize. I have been sicker than I've been in a long time. This awful cough and chest congestion has been hanging around for exactly a week now. I've missed two and a half days of school. Not fun. I am getting a little painting done, but I really just want to rest. I am hoping to be feeling a little perkier tomorrow!

Comments