Kaegan and Kaemey


Can't you just picture these is a sweet little bedroom shared by two sisters? That's just where they are going! One over a big girl bed and one over a crib. I can't wait to see it all together!


Kayla in Shelbyville, TN, ordered two 16x20 custom pieces for her daughters. She sent me pictures of the bedding and specified the tree and the owl.


I chose to do the pink and green dots and strips and to switch them out on the canvases. I love the way they match, but aren't too "matchy". I hope that makes sense to someone other than me!

(photo Pottery Barn Kids)

Here's a photo of the inspiration bedding. I've painted for this bedding before, but it has always just been pastel polka dots. I got more layered and complicated with this one. I am very proud of how they turned out! Kayla, I hope you and the girls love them, too! Thank you so much for the order!

Comments