Hippie at Heart


I guess with being born in 1975 and being named after the Looking Glass song "Brandy, You're A Fine Girl", I am a big hippie at heart! I love to tie dye! I have absolute privilege of teaching the art class for Tennessee Tech's education department. Each semester one of their projects is to tie dye. It is always a blast!


I love the two scarves in the center, but looks at those two t-shirt designs! Great job, guys!


I would wear that scarf with everything! I like the idea of tie dying an apron, too. An apron is a great little tool to have stored away in your classroom. I use mine about once a week!


That baby onesie is just too cute! She plans on getting it monogrammed. What a wonderful custom gift that would make!



Teaching teachers to teach and showing them how to incorporate art into their lessons is one of the highlights of my week. Every semester has a different personality. It is always so nice to see my former students around the schools. I am so proud of them!

Comments