Families


It seems that I've been doing a lot of family canvases lately. I paint them pretty consistently all through the year, but they do sort of come in bunches! I've blogged before about how much I enjoy painting these. I know how much my family means to me and I love helping other families celebrate.
This beautiful cream, brown, and burnt orange went home with Regina Matheney. Notice the extra "e" is missing on this one! Oops! I had to repair that and then forgot to take a picture. She was so super sweet and understanding. Thank you, Regina!


Lauran Nichols ordered this one in navy and white and had it shipped to the newlyweds all the way up in Pennsylvania. I thought that was a great idea if you know someone far away who is getting married or celebrating an anniversary.


Kristen Grayson ordered this one with a thick chocolate brown border as a gift as well. This is a newer design and has become pretty popular. I like it too!


Finally, this one went out to new customer, Darla D'Alessandro. She wanted a simple cream and black with the name and established date. I did this one on a smaller 6x9 canvas. Perfect for when you just want a little something special!

Comments