Customer Appreciation

You know those times when feel like everything is going wrong and you just want to give up? Yep. I have those times, too. I've made several mistakes on canvases lately. It's no one's fault but my own. I'm human - it happens! When it happens, it makes me so mad at myself. There's not other way to say that. As you can imagine, I've been mad at myself a lot lately! Or so it seems...
I was feeling like just hanging up the brushes. I'm out. I don't need this. I'm done. And then I got this email.
"I just wanted to tell you how gorgeous your artwork is. You do an amazing job! Don't ever stop painting...you are very talented!"

I don't know this person. She just sent it to me out of the blue. They were the perfect words at the perfect time and she needs to know that. You never know what impact your kind words will have. I am going to make a real effort to say at least one nice thing to at least one person everyday. Thank you, Ashley Bridger.


For all of you snowman lovers out there, I am ending this post with a little sneak peek at the newest snowman design. I took my old favorite and snazzed it up a bit!

Oh, yes. I forgot to mention that Ashley has a painting blog as well. Click here if you'd like to see more from this sweet lady.

Comments