Christmas Orders!



I am now taking Christmas orders but only for a short time! I usually set November 1 as my cut-off date. Honestly, time has snuck up on me and that day is really soon!




I am setting the date as November 10.
Anything ordered after that cannot be guaranteed ready for Christmas. Make your lists, check them twice, and send them to me!




Thank you for being so prompt and understanding about this policy. This simply allows me time to make each canvas something special while giving me time to enjoy the holiday season as well.


Keep your teachers, secretaries, and those hard to buy for family members in mind. Be sure to include yourself, too!!














Comments

Michaela said…
Totally Understand! I set mine as Nov. 1. I told Brad I refuse to be stressed out during the holidays to make other familys season special. I have to focus on my own kids. Tough customer love. :)
Jennifer said…
I just placed my order on Etsy with you! :)