Just Precious


I am literally sitting down in the thirty minutes I have between errands and slapping this post down! Sheesh...it feels like run, run, run lately. Then I read this canvas and the message that I painted a few days ago. I do not take the time to enjoy the true preciousness of each moment.


I know it's there. I know this time is precious. I know I won't be running to youth group, baseball, and dance forever. I'm going to take a deep breath, say a little prayer, and head back out into the trenches. And try to enjoy it.

By the way, thank you Angie and Alex for this order! I loved painting something special for your kitchen!

Comments

That is a wonderful thought we should all have around our house. We can get so caught up in the rush that we need to savor the moment.
Michele said…
It is so true! You won't be doing all those things forever. Kids grow up so quickly and soon they will not want mom around so enjoy them now.