Back To School


Just in time for Donna Wood's Cookeville classroom! I haven't done ladybugs in a while and I think this is just too cute! This is a 12x12 - the perfect size for a classroom door.


I jazzed it up a bit with a few rhinestones and some gingham ribbon!


We're at a new school this year, Centertown Elementary School. Even though it is sometimes hard to be the new kid (for me and them!), it has gone really well so far. I think we've found family! Carter is in Mrs. Tena Self's fourth grade class. I can't believe he is already in the fourth grade! He really wanted to wear hi brand new Tim Lincecum jersey. I was worried about all that white!


Lauren is in Mrs. Lisa Carden's first grade class. Can you tell that she was fired up that morning? I thought she was going to spontaneously combust. She wanted to wear a ruffly skirt and lots of polka dots - mission accomplished!

I hope your school year if off to a great start, too!










Comments

Unknown said…
Oh my goodness! Your kids are so cute. I hope they have the absolute best year!
Unknown said…
Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti
Carly Helmet said…
I would love this classroom door sign, how do I get one?