Rustic Love and a Sneak Peek



Shonda's order has been number one on my to do list for what seems like forever! She has been so patient! She ordered a couple of canvases that she wanted antiqued and very rustic. This 4x12 for the bathroom is so cute! I love the antique/distressed finish and the burlap ribbon.


This is the hold up. It took me for-ev-er to find, break, and glue all of these little sticks. It takes a lot more than you would think to go around a 12x24 canvas. There will never be another one like this!
Here's a full shot so you can see just how many sticks I'm talking about. I really like this outdoor scene. This one has been antiqued and distressed as well. It also has burlap ribbon, but I knotted the center instead of a bow.


Here's a little sneak peek of a canvas for the Autumn Street Fair. It is October 1st in downtown McMinnville. I'll have lots of new fall, Halloween, and Christmas designs!

Comments

Those sticks are AMAZING!!! I don't blame you, but I'm jealous of who ever gets this.