Pineapples


This has been the summer of the pineapple! That's okay...I love them, too! This design has been done bunches of times. I think it is the khaki and cream dots with the pineapple that makes it a little different and so popular. I actually did two of these at the same time. Thank you, Julie and April!


This is a new pineapple design sent to me by Paula Smith. I do not know where this photo came from so I can't give credit. Just know that it came from somewhere! She wanted it changed up a bit and on an oval canvas. She has a glass oval in her front door. Great idea!


Here's the finished oval on my front door. I love it!



I really like the pineapple, but the modified diamond design in the background is my favorite thing about this canvas. The colors she chose are absolutely perfect for summer, too!








Comments