Philippians 4:13


Many of you know the verse just by seeing the book, chapter, and verse. I love this popular verse as it has given strength and inspiration to so many.


Monica Lindquist had the idea of giving to two boys who have been newly baptized. I think that is a fabulous idea! Now they can have this hanging in their rooms as a daily reference in their new faith. Thank you, Monica, and congratulations!


We all need strength in the highs and the lows. I've happened to had both over the past couple of days. As many of you already know, our sweet dog of fourteen years died a couple of months ago. Now our cat of sixteen years has passed away as well. Dee was my baby and we are all just heartbroken. I'm tearing up as I type this! I never knew I was so attached to these animals. I know we'll be fine and move on, but right now it feels like a part of our family is missing.


On the same day, Carter celebrated his tenth birthday! We spent the day at the ballparks where his team ended up as the runners up to the State Championship. I can't believe how much my little man has grown and matured. I can't believe that ten years have passed since I had him. His recent health scare has made me very appreciative of life and the time we have together. Happy birthday, Carter!

Comments

Ashley Barnes said…
Sad about D! I hope you and the kids are feeling a lil better. I need to give Carter his bday present!