Beautiful Bedding


If I were doing a boy's nursery now, I would love to use navy and lime. If I were doing a girl's nursery, I would use lavender and lime. Those are just my favorite color combinations right now. If we ever get to move, maybe Lauren will let me redo her room! I know Carter will never part with his football bedding.


This bedding, like Carter's, comes from Land of Nod. They have some of the prettiest kid's room stuff that I've ever seen. This bedding is so pretty and I love that the mom is using a mix of the lavender and lime.


Shannon Shelton in Cookeville ordered a matching canvas as a gift but also to use on display at the shower. I think that's a great idea! She put some pictures on facebook for me to see and it looks so cute on a easel on the gift table. I have to add that I have the shadow on this picture. I didn't realize it until it was too late! Sorry!


Here's a close up - minus the shadow!

Comments