Happy Birthday...


...to me! Yes, today really is my birthday!





I just posted a few of my favorite birthday themed canvases to celebrate. I am still at home with a sick boy so I'm not really doing anything special today. My husband did bring me Gigi's cupcakes home from the baseball tournament in Murfreesboro yesterday. Yum!
On this birthday, I am just thankful to have a home that is still standing. I am thankful to have a child who is smiling this morning for the first time in a week. I am thankful to have so many people in my life who are leaving comments, writing posts, calling, and sending cards just wish me a happy day. Thank you! Here's to another year of life!


















Comments

Ashley Barnes said…
Happy Birthday! I'm glad Carter is doing better.
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday! Enjoy your cupcake :)

Em
Jennifer said…
Happy Birthday!!!