Easter Weekend


The kids had three egg hunts this year. Our kitchen is now full of plastic eggs, chocolate, jelly beans, peeps, and every other kind of Easter candy that you can think of. They had so much fun! I am so happy that the weather cooperated.


Here they are with their dad on Sunday morning. They are getting too old to match, but we all did coordinate in shades of blue. Actually, Carter and Lauren are wearing their ring bearer and flower girl clothes. It was a dry run for the wedding!


I made cupcakes to take to Sunday lunch with my parents. I used these super cute flower cups and butterfly picks from my favorite store, Michael's. Lauren did the sprinkles!


We also colored eggs this year. Yes, I can get a lot done with one free day off from work! This is the first year that I've colored eggs in a long time. Lauren and Carter wanted to do it and were old enough to really help. It takes patience, but they enjoyed the process.


Our good friends all the way from Michigan, Bill and Debbie, were able to be here for the holiday weekend.


My favorite shot of the whole weekend.


Today I am home with a sick baby. Carter is paying for hunting eggs in a hay field! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend, too. It sounds like some rough weather is heading our way. Be safe!

Comments