It's Not Easy Being Green


Today I've got two really pretty 4x12 canvases to show you. Both are one of my all time favorite colors - green - and both were ordered by mothers for their daughters. One daughter has a beach themed room in sage, khaki, and peach. The other daughter writes poetry and music. I think both of these will fit to a tee!



I've also got two (yes, two!) sick kids. You all know that Lauren just recovered from N1H1. We sent her back to school last week and apparently she has caught the other strain of the flu (type B). She also brought it home and shared it with her brother. My sweet, sweet husband took them both to walk-ins yesterday and I am home with them today.
Thank you all so much for praying for and asking about Lauren. Please continue to pray for us all!

















Comments