Stylish Bogger Award


Yay! I got an award! Thank you so much to Kelly at Just the Two of Us. A little recognition always feels good. Here are the rules for acceptance of the award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award other bloggers.
4. Contact bloggers and tell them about the award.




So, here's the 7 things about myself:

1. I am in the house shopping/selling process. It is more stressful that I thought.
2. I want to go hang gliding so bad! Zip lining was just the beginning.
3. I like to dip pizza in ranch dressing.
4. I love all kinds of music and I work better with it on. There's always music playing in my classroom. I just won a "Limeades for Learning" grant and got a Bose Sound System for my room!
5. My favorite day ever was when my whole family went snorkeling in Mexico.
6. I am dreaming of a opening a store. Just a dream...
7. I am going to be in my sister's wedding in June. Let the dress shopping begin!



I picked some blogs I'm in love with and some that our new to the blog world. I think this is a great way to get your blog out there. Now go visit!
Here are some I heart...

Kelly's Korner
Customizing Kiddos
Donors Choose
Dawn Winton Photography
Natalie's Sentiments
The Harveys

Comments

Push Pop Mama said…
Thank you!!! so sweet!!!