Yard Sale - Part Three


12x36 Christmas Stocking - $50.00
(I would love to see this one with a name at the top of the stocking!)


5x5 Just Married (with wedding themed beaded handle) - $10.00 - sold


11x14 Chocolate Hearts - $20.00
This one is so cute with a large pink initial and the name over it in chocolate. I can also move the ribbon if you would like for it to hang horizontally.


3 5x5's BOO - $25.00 - sold


This is it for tonight. I do have some more Christmas items, but I will post them later. Have a great night and thank you!

Comments

I would love the just married one! CourtneyEStephenson@Gmail.com That would be so cute next to a framed wedding picture.
Rachel H. said…
I'll take the "Boo" sign! So cute!
Rachel H. said…
In case you don't have my email - harvey.rach@yahoo.com! :)