All Dressed Up



These monograms have turned out to be really popular. I love the simplistic nature of the design and the basic colors. It gives them a sort of timelessness. As always, you all have started putting your own touches into my designs. I love it when that happens! It makes my artwork truly custom.
I always did this monogram in cream, khaki, and black. Never even thought about doing it in any other color. Shonda Wanamaker wanted it done in earth tones. I chose the burnt orange and hunter green combination.
Rachel Harvey ordered the "Colbert" monogram as a Christmas gift. She and Shonda both wanted curlies or swirls in the background to "dress things up a bit". I do think think they add interest and make them look a little fancier.
Keep the ideas coming! You all keep me on my toes!

Comments