Wasting Time


This is something I have a hard time with. I feel like I always need to be doing something. Cleaning, painting, school stuff, cooking, exercising...it goes on and on. Sometimes I even feel guilty for doing something I enjoy. It feels like wasted time and in the back of my mind, I am thinking of all of the things I could have gotten done with that time.


This is a simple canvas with a straightforward message. If I am doing something I truly enjoy, then it is not wasted time. Take time for yourself and the ones you love and by golly, have some fun!
I don't know if Gayle Roberts meant all of that when she ordered this for her husband's birthday, but it sure got me to thinking about how I spend my time. Thank you, Gayle and Heath, for the order. I hope you had a wonderful celebration!

Comments