John...

(photo from Pottery Barn Kids)

This beautiful pastel/neutral bedding is so lovely. I think calming tones are perfect for a nursery and I was so excited to do a matching canvas. So many ideas were popping into my head!


I love the name "John". I know it is extremely common, but it's just a good, solid name. No weird spelling, not short for anything...just John. You can't go wrong with that!


I kept it simple with the dot and stripe pattern from the bedding. Those elephants were awfully tempting! I hope this makes the perfect baby shower gift. Thanks again, Lauran!











Comments

Marissa said…
absolutey adorable! I will definately order something in the future for baby shower gifts...such a perfect gift! I was emailed your blog for some reason? But that's great because I love your products :)