Summer Wreath


New customer Chrystal Patton had a great idea! She has a door and a storm door and, like me, has trouble hanging a real wreath. It doesn't hang right on the storm door and gets squished in between the two. Her solution? A wreath on a canvas. She also had the thought to order one for each season. Now why didn't I think of that?
For now, she requested "something cute in bright summer colors". I did a polka dot wreath in aqua, hot pink, orange, and lime on an eye-catching yellow. My favorite part (other than the dots!) is the four strands of matching ribbon. So cute!


This is a little larger than the usual 10x10 square. It is a 16x16 and costs $35.00.
I liked this one so much that I did a second one exactly like it. It is currently available for immediate delivery. I will happily add "welcome" or a name or monogram in the center at no additional cost. Shipping is always free.





Comments