A New Font...


I tried out a new font! I really like it - it's kind of like a grown up version of "curlz".

The cream, lime, and navy were requested colors by new customer Joy Black. Here is another example of the customer coming up with a color combination that I probably would never have used and me smacking myself on the forehead going, "Why didn't I think of that?" They look great together! It's a bit softer than black, white, and lime, which is what I usually use.

Thank you, Joy, for the order and the fresh new outlook. I hope your party today is a success!

Comments

Hi Brandi~ visiting from SITS. I would have never thought of those color combinations either! What's the name of the new font you used?
Wow, this is really BEAUTIFUL!

I'm stopping by from SITS. I wanted to say hi and share a bit of comment lo♥e!

I am following you and will definitely be back to read more. I would really like it if you would take a minute to check out my blog and follow me, too, if you like what you see. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

HAPPY SITS SATURDAY SHAREFEST!

Teresa <><

♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥