Pink and Brown



Pink and brown is such a pretty color combination. New customer Bridgett in Calhoun, Georgia wanted the pink and brown with blue and red for her special teacher, Mrs. Hayes. I had to sit and think a bit about how to work in all of those colors without it being too busy.
I love the design that I came up with in the end. The red and the blue are just tiny accents on the front, but the surprise is on the border.


Angela in Rockvale, Tennessee wanted pink and brown with lime green for her special teacher, Ms. Badger. She also requested polka dots. I love the big polka dots in the background!

Thanks, ladies, for the orders. I will be painting teacher canvases right up until the end of May. If you just can't decide, I have a cute new gift certificates printed. Speaking from experience, teachers love gift certificates!



Comments