I Promise...


...that I am still painting. Here's the photographic evidence! I know it seems like a while since I have actually taken a name off of the list, but I really am still painting. Many of you know that May is a busy month for us teachers. Between that and ball season starting, I just haven't had as many nights at home.
I am focusing all of my painting energy on getting those teacher's gifts finished since the end of the school year deadline is looming. There are a few of you who need things for weddings and birthdays. I have your due dates marked as well! As for you all who told me "whenever", it may very well be after school gets out.
Thank you all so much for the orders and for being so patient with me. I appreciate each and every one of you and want your artwork to be something special.

Now, back to painting!





Comments