On The Clothesline!


I've been spring cleaning and have come across some cute items that I need to part with. We are paring down so be looking for the annual yard sale soon! I have an 18M romper painted with a starfish and an octopus. I will be happy to personalize it just for you!
$10.00


I have a girl's large (14-16) long sleeve tee with watercolor polka dots and tiny hearts. This is also available for personalization and looks great with a monogram.
$10.00


This is a size 3 tee shirt dress with royal blue trim handpainted with funky flowers. It is adorable plain or with a name. Wouldn't this make a cute pool cover-up?
$10.00


I also have several that are plain and just waiting for your ideas. I can do birthdays, special trips, big or little brothers and sisters, names, monograms, 4th of July...the possibilities are endless! Whatever your little one likes can be put on a shirt, romper, or dress. These make wonderful gifts and are special priced at $10.00 each!

1 black trimmed dress - size 2
1 aqua trimmed dress - size 3
1 blue trimmed dress - size 4


1 short sleeve tee - S(6-8)
1 short sleeve tee - M (10-12)
1 short sleeve tee - L(14-16)

This is all I have so when they're gone, they're gone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I first time visit in this blog. I find this blog have relevant information.

regards.
http://www.collect-art.com/Mackenzie-Thorpe_work