Thirteen Years

Has it really been that long? Yes, it has. Sometimes it seems like the blink of an eye and others I can't remember my life before him.





Here's a couple of casual wedding pictures I came across this week. Remember these were actual printed pictures before the days of digital cameras! No enhancing here! Emily is going to kill me, but look how young she was. That really puts the thirteen years in perspective.








I love these pictures from our showers. Mike's school had a "tool" shower for him. I had a girl's night at Pish-La-Ki...do you all remember that place? Our church also had a big shower for us. I look like I am loving that food table. I remember how glamorous I thought that dress was.














What's he so nervous about? Didn't he know how well things would turn out? How we would have our ups and downs, but always, always, always forgive and forget and love each other? Didn't he see our two beautiful children?
I don't think I did, either.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What did I do to you that was so bad that you posted those pictures of me! NOT COOL LOL! I will get you back one of these days!

Emily
Brandie said…
Hmmm...I seem to remember a certain "Von Dork" photo that made its way to facebook. Consider us even!
Anonymous said…
Oh, I love them all! My babies! And where did the 13 years go? Happy anniversary to a great couple that I love dearly.
Mom
Anonymous said…
Happy Anniversary to you both!Hope you have a great day :)
Monica S.
ellaandmommy said…
What a sweet post. I have enjoyed getting to know you both through working with various kids and church. Happy Anniversary to a great couple! :)