A Little Spring


We need a touch of spring on a day like today. I can't believe it is snowing again! I had already planned to post these today and almost changed my mind when I saw the weather. It seems too early to be getting the pastels out, but it's March! It really is!



This is my new design for this spring. The polka dots are in a variety of sizes and rich pastels. I am using this thick cursive font that is one of my favorites. Remember that I am always happy to create a custom version just for you. How cute would this be with a monogram or a last name?
One of these canvases has been donated to the Motlow Gala Silent Auction. The other will be available at Et Cetera this afternoon. I have more sizes and designs on the way...whew! I can't seem to find the time to paint lately! I need a snow day!

Comments

Sarah Larsen said…
You have beautiful handwriting! Cute family too. Stopping by from SITS.