Lots of Dots


Polka dots never go out of style. They are so cute in just about any color combination. The top one was a Christmas gift for Ms. Tammy at Tammy's Little Tykes from little Lake Sadlon. There is a special message from Lake to Ms. Tammy in one of dots on the side.



Another Christmas gift, this time from mom to daughter. I love these colors on the black background. Marcy tells me that Jailyn loved it. Thank you!



This one in pioneer red, white, and blue is a birthday gift for assistant principal Kristie Rogers for the Wanamaker family. I hope it looks great on her office door!

Comments

Those are SO cute! I like the 2nd one best. My teenage daughters LOVE polka dots.

I'm stopping by from SITS! I wanted to share a bit of comment l♥ve. I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Teresa <><
gina said…
I LOVVVVE polka dots- these are all too cute!



Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest :)