Christmas 2009


Whew! Christmas is over. I decided to take a break from all of the putting away, sit down at the computer, and look at pictures from the past few days. This one is hands down my favorite. Mike snapped it of the kids yesterday morning at our house. Look at that pure joy on their faces. They are at the perfect ages for Christmas. They are old enough to understand what is going on, but young enough that there is still magic.
Even though we were certainly busy, this was one of the most peaceful Christmases. There were no major catastrophes, everyone was so happy, and my kids got along famously. Let's not even mention all that delicious food and special gifts.
Well, that's all the time I have for a "blog break"! I am going to go see what a few blog friends have been up to and then get back to organizing. I like having new stuff, but I have to find a home for it right away. Do you all do that, too?

Comments