Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tan Snowmen


Even though I normally do the snowmen on a blue background, I love mixing it up. The tan background is so pretty when combined with earth tones in the hat and scarf. I also was surprised by how much I like it with black.
Check out the new store downtown, Et Cetera. They've got all kinds of adorable handmade items from lots of local girls. I don't have any snowmen up there yet, but there are all kinds of fall and Halloween canvases available. They also have Dream Custom Artwork gift certificates and will take custom orders.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them both! I can't wait to put out mine from last year that you made..love these colors becasue they're different and that's why I chose them :)
Hope you had a nice Fall Break :)
Take Care,
Monica S.

Patty's Stitches said...

How cute! Where is Et Cetera? I haven't noticed it. I need to check it out!