Around The Corner...


I know it doesn't seem like it now, but Christmas is just around the corner. For me, it is even closer. You all can see the to do list (29 - thank you!) over on the left hand side. Many of those are Christmas orders. I want to be able to have time to pay attention to detail, make each one something special, and have some little bit of a life. My post today is to give you all a taste of Christmas and also to let you know that I have set my holiday cut off date for November 1st.
Check your lists, gather your colors and dates, and get with me soon. I love being a part of your holiday gift giving!
6x9 gingerbread - $20.00 - sold


5x5 Ho Ho Ho - $15.00 - sold


5x5 Merry Christmas - $15.00 - available


Holiday monograms of all colors are now available. I love this one in classic Christmas red, kelly green, and white with the dotted ribbon.
11x14 B monogram - $30.00 - available

Comments

Can you decorate my entire house :) LOVE everything. I also went and checked out your other blog and was very impressed! As you can tell by my name (classroom fundraiser) we help teachers raise much needed funds for their classrooms. If I can help your 5th grade class get some money for supplies, field trips, projects etc...let me know or just visit our website www.classroomfundraiser.com