Teacher Gifts


Mrs. Angela Trapp here at Bobby Ray ordered herself a teacher canvas for her door. She liked the one I did in aqua a while back for Ms. Spivey, but wanted it in her favorite shades of purple. Christy Partin ordered a gift for her son's teacher. I did my best to make it look more masculine!


Keep the teachers in your life in mind for Christmas. A personalized canvas makes the perfect gift really any time of the year. I can do them in any size, font, and color scheme to make them truly personal.
All of the school canvases I've been doing lately have got me to thinking about my favorite teachers. Who were your favorite teachers? I bet those of us here in Warren County have many of the same.
I loved my first grade teacher, Betty Boyd. She always spoke so sweetly to all of us. I also remember her making silhouettes of each one of us. I had Miss Donna Haston (Womack) for her first year of teaching in the second grade. I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world because she hot rolled her hair everyday.
In third grade, Mrs. Betty Clendenon let us push all of the desks back and sit in the floor to read the newspaper together. Later on, Dr. Haskell Greer made History interesting and funny. Mrs. Linda King worked really hard on a lost cause like me in Algebra! I did have two professors in particular in college that were truly inspirational and helped me make some major life decisions.
Let your past and present favorite teachers know they are special to you. I guarantee that it will make their day!

Comments