Kim Davis


Kim Davis at WCMS ordered herself a teacher canvas. She was very flexible on the design, but wanted browns and aquas. Those colors are so pretty together! I came up with the paisleys and the dotted border. I also chose this funky all lower case font for her name and topped it off with chocolate satin ribbon. It would be so cute just with "welcome" or a family name at the bottom for a front door as well.

I am a little backed up on orders and trying to get plenty of new things ready for the Autumn Street Fair on October 3rd...plus being a busy mom and teacher! I won't be taking any new orders until then. If you've given me a due date for a previous order, I will certainly have it done on time. If not, it will not be ready until after October 3rd. I hate to do that, but it is only a couple of weeks.
I have already contacted some of you about picking your order up at the street fair. I appreciate you letting me use yours as a sample and will see you there!



Comments

spiritjump said…
LOVE this! Very pretty and simple...perfect combination!

Wanted to let you know we are on NPR tonight, Monday September 14 @ 7pm EST you can listen live online www.wxel.org click "listen live" then click MAC or PC

We are a charity that lifts peoples spirits while they battle cancer, or other difficulties that life throws our way. Maybe this would be a project your class would be interested in. Cards from children always lift spirits