Out Of Town Teachers


I've got new teacher canvases ready for Mrs. Poteete in Smithville (gold and black) and Mrs. Freeze in Manchester (red and black). With these and all of the Halloween things I've been working on lately, I need to but black paint by the gallon!


On this cloudy Saturday, I am off to watch Carter's first football game, grade some papers, and nurse my sick baby (ear infection) back to health. Hopefully I can squeeze some painting in there as well. I really need to get caught up! Thank you all for being so patient.

Comments

Rachelle said…
I just browsed your items. Very cute! I opened an Etsy recently but severely slacked on it. Poor thing. You have the cutest signs though! Perfect for teachers!

Happy SITS day Saturday sharefest!

I'll be back! :)

Rachelle
Unknown said…
Wow. You do really beautiful projects : ) I love them! What perfect things for teacher gifts!
RENA W said…
I am so pround of my sign. I can't wait to give it to here.. I will be doing business with you again..

Thanks
Rena