Friday, August 21, 2009

On My Door This Halloween


I just finished this new "Boo". I hung it on my door to photograph it and I love it! I thought it was pretty cute while working on it, but seeing the finished product was even better. Halloween and fall are my favorite times of the year, especially for decorating.
I got the idea when Rachel asked me to do the three little animals. I got lots of positive comments about the three connecting cnavases and tried to use that elsewhere. Maybe there will be a "Ho, ho, ho" coming soon!
Remember to get your fall and Halloween requests in now to have plenty of time to enjoy them!
Also, my giveaway ends today. Be sure to enter!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

thx for stopping by my site...love all of your creative ideas. it's getting me inspired.

Anonymous said...

I really like this..it's different :)
Monica S.

Kara said...

Oh..I love this!

Cynthia at A Shimmy in My Spirit said...

Very cute halloween pieces. Stopping by from SITS to say hello. tHappy SITS Saturday Sharefest.