Football Is Life


Kristin Green ordered this set of 6x9 canvases for her baby's nursery. I love the way she chose to put one letter on each canvas and create a centerpiece rather than just one large. I can't wait to get a picture of them in the room. The quilted bedding is mostly khaki, blues, and red.
Congratulations, Kristin! I love the name you chose.



I have to face the fact that sports are going to be a big part of my life from now on out. Lauren just finised t-ball and is now starting soccer. I've spent many hours the past few weeks at the football practice field for Carter. He loves it. The view at the field was just beautiful with the clouds breaking over the mountains. It didn't show up, but there is a huge rainbow.
I was sitting there thinking about all of the other things I needed to be going and how tired I was. When I saw that and how pretty it was, I started thinking about how lucky I was instead. Lucky to have a job. Lucky to have two healthy children. Lucky to be able to go and do things. Lucky is the wrong word. I am blessed.





Comments

Tanya said…
I agree Brandie! I figured out how blessed we are when I went to China.. It is a whole different world there. We all have no idea how blessed we really are. I try not to complain about much anymore.
Hugs!
Anonymous said…
Brandie!!!!!!!!!! I loooove these!! they are everything I had in mind that I wanted!! They will look fantastic in his room! I cannot wait to hang them up! Ill send a picture of them as soon as we have some made! thanks so so much!