Stars and Stripes


Pale pink and white striped background with a pretty V in black accented with sheer black ribbon custom made for lovely new customer Natasha Vaughn. Simple. Beautiful.
8x10 - $25.00

We had a very nice, laid back, family Fourth. The best part for me was walking in the Fun Run early Saturday morning with Emily, Janet, and Christie. I wasn't the fastest by any means, but I did finish and felt great doing it. I visited the Smithville Jamboree for the first time in years, went swimming at Ashley's, and enjoyed some good food and fireworks.
Right now, I am loving this rain and settling in to watch a movie with my husband. Hope you all are having a nice holiday, too!


Comments

Unknown said…
Have I told you how much I love this and all the things you have made for me so far? You are so talented. I just love it all.

Thank you so much for working so hard to get me just what I wanted.