Show Us Your Wedding Dress


I know, I know, I kind of cheated. I am sharing a photo of a photo. I was not really prepared to do this, but I so enjoyed clicking around and looking at everyone else and wanted to participate. I will be ready for next week's challenge of wedding party...you have to see Emily and Ashley!
My dress was a very simple Jessica McClintock raw silk. I wanted plain and simple before plain and simple was cool. Everything in 1997 was heavily beaded. It is a one piece dress, but was made to look like a vest over a full skirt. My veil was a matching raw silk headband with tiny pearls and an elbow length veil attached.
I loved my dress. I walked in and bought it right off the rack at what is now Belk's. It was like it was there just for me. I hope Lauren wants to wear it someday.


If you want to join in the fun, too, go to Kelly's Korner and add your link to her Mr. Linky. While you are there, bounce around and check out some of the others!

Comments

Kubin's said…
Thank you! I love the picture frame your wedding picture is in...very cute!
Christie
TX
Enjoyed my visit to your blog....Hope you will stop by and visit me.