Bunnies Are Here!





I have round, oval, square, and rectangle big and small bunnies available for Easter. The bunnies can be done in any color or size with ribbons or beads. I can also do any little saying, quote, monogram, or name. Please see the price chart on the sidebar for pricing. The round and oval ones are $20 each.
*Please remember that if you order during the month of January, your bunnies and all other orders are $5.00 off. The square and oval bunnies pictured are already taken. The round one is available for immediate delivery. Thanks!

Comments

Aww the bunnies are so cute! I love Springtime.
Anonymous said…
I really enjoy these days off, but this reminds me that spring is around the corner :)
Tenara King said…
I just love these bunnies! Reminds that warm weather is coming soon!!!!! Hopefully, real soon!!!